сряда, 14 ноември 2007 г.

Give us life again...

I am outside and
I've been waiting for the sun
with my wide eyes.
I've seen worlds that don't belong.
My mouth is dry
with words i cannot verbalize.
Tell me why
we live like this?
*
Tell me where our time went
And if it was time well spent.
Just don't let me fall asleep
Feeling empty again...
'Cause I fear I might break
And I fear I can't take it
Some night I'll lie awake
Feeling empty...
*
If you wanna play it like a game,
Well, come on, come on, let's play!
'Cause I'd rather waste my life pretending
Then have to forget you for one whole minute.
*
You're what keeps me believing
the world's not long dead,
strength in my bones
put the words in my head
when they pour out to paper -
it's all for you
cuz that's what you do.
*
Keep me safe inside,
your arms like towers
tower over me.

Няма коментари: